Monday 13 February 2012

Love yourself this Valentines Day.

I know what I'm getting this Valentines Day!! I really do love this day (even though I am single this time around).

I don't buy into the 'partners should be treated like its Valentines Day, everyday' pessimist approach. It's a day to appreciate all your loved ones and it is just a bit of fun!

I'll leave you with these irresistible pictures from Planet Blue to get you in the mood. May the rest of your day be filled with love, happiness & chocolate!!

With love xx

Model: Sydney Roper
Photography: Zoey Grossman
Styling: Ashley Glorioso
Hair/Makeup: Stacey Tan

Bloglovin’Twitter

4 comments:

  1. thats great - these photos are just awesome

    xxx

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics.Happy Valentines Day! Now following,stop by my beauty blog sometime! xoxo
    www.amy-beths.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shooting

    Thank you for the comment on my blog

    x Romi
    http://blaastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete